When you invest in Latitude solutions, you are doing more than just purchasing software. You are investing in a world-class team of experts that will do what ever it takes to get the project done.
Latitude's SurefireLaunch™ implementation process ensures your project will be delivered to your satisfaction.
Our SurefireLaunch™ implementation process:
1. Client kick-off meeting - Engage in your first meeting with your Implementation Consultant. You will be presented with a full summary of the project thus far including goals and steps on how to reach them.
2. Setup Discovery Document - An important step in the implementation of your software is to analyze and document your requirements. With the help of our consultants, we will help you determine the best way to express your channel network program within our solutions.
3. Solution Checkpoint - During the Solution Checkpoint, as a joint team, we will review the Setup Document and establish delivery dates.
4. Configuration, Modification, Data Migration and Integration - Our consultants will instantiate, configure and modify your software based on the Setup Document requirements.
5. Acceptance Testing - Perform your acceptance testing in our testing environment to make sure your new software meets the requirements outlined in the Setup Document.
6. Go Live! - Once your software satisfactorily passes acceptance testing, you are ready to launch and we will post your software to production.
7. Post launch support - You will receive 14-days post launch support from the Setup Team that configured and launched your software. After those two weeks, support will be transitioned to Latitude's Support Team.