As part of Latitude’s growing marketing & sales team, we are seeking a part-time Sales Development Representative. This person will focus on reaching out to potential clients via email and phone calls to schedule appointments for the sales team.
Responsible for scheduling follow-up calls as necessary for the sales team. Respond to pre-sales calls, emails and various other leads. This person will qualify leads and be responsible to loop them into our demo process at the early stage of the sales process. This could include tasks such as gathering information and setting up meetings to be conducted by a senior salesperson. Conduct outbound lead generation campaigns. Reaching out to inbound leads on a daily basis.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to place large volume of calls per day
- Handle inbound sales inquiries
- Follow-up skills
- No sales experience required
- Self-motivated, proactive and coachable
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to have challenging conversations
- Ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable and competent having conversations via phone and email
- Eager to learn from experienced sales professionals and grow a career in sales
- Strong organization, time management skills and high attention to detail
- Experience in customer service
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a desire to help our business grow by improving people’s lives!
- Part-time, $15-$20 an hour
- Potential to make activity-based bonus equal to monthly hourly pay.
- Bonus to be paid monthly.
- In office position
- Position: Sales Development Representative
- Commitment: Part-Time
- Compensation: $15-20 per hour
- Location: Saline, Michigan (Ann Arbor area)